Snore No More
Professional development is essential for growth as a leader in any field. Making sure your skill set and thought process evolves is key to fostering productive work environments, and making good, forward-thinking business decisions.
That's all well and good, but loooooong, one-way lectures at all-consuming conferences can, frankly, put any well-meaning attendee to sleep.
Introducing Boundless, YGS' innovative professional development series based on proven improvisational methods - an interactive professional development opportunity aimed at energizing attendees and, well, keeping you awake and engaged.
Not to worry—this isn't a performance, and we're not looking to cure your stage fright here. You'll simply be collaborating with a small group of your peers in new and different ways, through fun and meaningful exercises led by YGS experts, that can help professionals approach challenges and pursue objectives, in more modern, strategic ways.
Perks of Improv
Fortune 500 companies, and the country's top graduate business programs at Stanford, Columbia and the University of Virginia, just to name a few, utilize improvisation. These leading organizations and institutions understand that they cannot be innovative without being creative, which improv is by nature. Yes, improv can be fun, but it also fosters and rewards personal and professional development such as strong choices, exploration, risk taking, group confidence, and individual humility.
Join us for Boundless:
- How to actively look for, and create new opportunities.
- Adaptability – smoothly handle multiple, simultaneous demands and shifting priorities.
- Pursue goals despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Integrate ideas quickly, while balancing reactions to a situation.
- Expand your comfort zone.
- Collaborate and produce change in a meaningful way for you, your team and your organization.
- Increase the quality of authentic relationships with your colleagues.
- Work with your group members toward fostering new ideas and solutions.
- How to have fun through professional development.
IT'S ON US! There is no charge for this Boundless workshop! We want you to come, enjoy and, if you get the chance, let us know what worked for you, and perhaps, what could use some tweaks.Register Here